Delegates Walked the halls of Hadassah and…
- Saw the miracles of healing with their own eyes!
- Heard how Hadassah helped Haiti from Dr. Shir Dar, OB-GYN, who delivered the first baby there named “Israel.”
- Viewed the largest construction project in Jerusalem: the 14-story Sarah Wetsman Davidson Tower, rising before their eyes.
- Witnessed the ongoing renovations in the Pediatrics Department on Mount Scopus, one of HI’s key fundraising projects.
- Enjoyed the company of HI colleagues from around the globe.