While on vacation, shortly before he was to begin medical school, David Fintzi was electrocuted when he touched an active power line as he got on a train. The jolt, he said, “blew me right off!”

When the physicians in Romania, as well as consultants in Germany, feared that they would not be able to save his life, the local Jewish community rallied and arranged for him to be airlifted to the Hadassah Medical Center.

Read more about David’s arduous and inspiring medical journey.

Hear David and his parents tell the story in this video.

 

 

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestEmail this to someone