Hadassah International has established, for the first time, the Hadassah International Israel Board of Trustees, whose members include senior businessmen and leading figures in Israeli society and the business community, including Rami Levi, Ilan Rajuan, Joe Schwebel, and Haim Freilichman.
The President of Hadassah International, Mexican businessman Moshe Sandler, stated: “The Hadassah organization has been an inseparable part of Zionism, the history and the future of the State of Israel for over 100 years. The organization helped and supported the State of Israel through good times and difficult times, and will continue to do so. It is therefore natural to establish a board of trustees in Israel as a part of the Hadassah International Community. We attribute great importance to this board of trustees, and are certain that its contribution to the advancement of the Hadassah Medical Center, which is the heart of Jerusalem, will be significant.”
The members of the board of trustees, who convened this week for the first time, will contribute their knowledge and extensive managerial experience to the advancement and development of the Hadassah Medical Center, which is among Israel’s leading institutions.
The members will also assist the advancement of the Hadassah Medical Center’s research and development program in terms of both the infrastructure and the business development of the Center, with the purpose of leading the hospital forward.
The board of trustees will convene several times a year and deal with the important issues on the Medical Center’s agenda.
Members of the board of trustees are:
- Sally Oren, Chair of the Board of Trustees, former Madam Ambassador to the US
- Rami Levi, founder of Rami Levi Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing
- Joe Schwebel, owner of Zara and Gap in Israel
- Moti Ganz, chairman of the Israel Diamond Institute
- Haim Freilichman, former CEO of Union Bank of Israel
- Yishai Fraenkel, CEO of Intel Jerusalem
- Ilan Rajuan, businessman
- Avraham Kuznitsky, owner and CEO of Minrav
- Reem Aminoach, head of the Shtainmetz Aminoach & Co. accounting firm and former financial advisor to the IDF Chief of Staff
- Abraham Novogrodsky, CEO of Africa Israel
- Natan Barak, recipient of the Israel Defense Prize and developer of the Iron Dome command and control systems
- Meir and Inbal Dalumi, owners of the Dalumi Group
- Shaul Bitterman, businessman
- Taly Eichenwald Dvir, Deputy Dean of the IDC School of Business
- Efraim Biderman, owner of Mezuda Insurance Agency
- Zvi Sand, entrepreneur
- Uzi Rosenberg, owner of USR
- Jon Medved, founder of the OurCrowd investment fund
- Narda Ben Zvi, attorney, senior partner at CBLS Law Offices
- Yigal Marcus, CEO of Bernstein Israel
- Daniel Sapir, CEO of Tikshoov
- Yedidya Loewenthal, attorney, founder of the Loewenthal and Co. law firm
- Major General (ret.) Oren Shachor, chairman of ICC Israel
- Menachem Granit, CEO of TNUFA Authority of the Ministry of Construction and Housing
- Dan Koller, Bank Hapoalim Deputy CEO
- Matan Caspi, CEO of Rayzone Group
- Yitzhak Lax, chairman of Amidar
- Eli Wagner, businessman
- Israel Rosenberg, attorney, founder and head of the ROSAK law firm.
Senior Urologist, Prof. Ofer Grofit took members of the Hadassah International Israel board were taken on a tour of the new underground operating rooms in the Sarah Wetsman Davidson Tower.